Monday, May 28, 2007

The World of Blogging

At the nudge of my good friends, I am attempting to break into the world of blog. This should be an interesting adventure and hopefully a way to keep my family and friends updated on our lives on a more regular basis.

***


This weekend we went on our annual memorial day campout. We tried a new campground....Fall River. This place is beautiful and only 1 1/2 hours away from home. We had lots of fun despite the fact it rained EVERY DAY!!! I like rain, but boy it gets depressing. I could never live in Seattle. We went boating (fun and scary at the same time), fishing, walking, eating and drinking. We hung out with old and new friends and shared lots of stories around the campfire. What a great weekend for us!!

1 comment:

mandy said...

This is cool! Kathy-this is my first visit to a blog! I bookmarked it and will visit often. Talk to you soon.
Mandy and the gang