Monday, September 21, 2009

L cracks me up!

So the other day, L and I are having a conversation (remember, she's 4 1/2 years old).  She says, "I was talking to Tucker (another 4 year old) on the playground today and I asked him if he loved me and he said, yes."  She continues, "so I guess that means he's my boyfriend.  And I guess I'll marry him since I have to marry one of my own".   I asked her if she's kissed him and she said "no".  I said, "good...don't".  

Now the background to this great conversation.  L has known Tucker for 3 years and his mom used to say he was the poster child for birth control. 

And she has to marry "one of her own" because I won't let her marry her dad.  Why, you ask?  Because daddy will be too old.  L replies, "is he going to die?".  Man, that girl doesn't miss a beat!

No comments: