Sunday, August 21, 2011

Taste and See Event

On Friday night we went to a Via Christi Women's event at a local restaurant called Taste and See. It's open for lunch and in the evening, he has different events. I had so much fun. The food was delicious. It was so cool to see him put everything together in front of us.
The chef:



Sangria: it was so good. Light and fruity.


Black bean hummus for an app. I was quite surprised at how good it was.


Maria eating cheviche. I was on my second glass of sangria so the camera was a little shaky. :0


Dessert: heaven in a box. There was pineapple compute with coconut cream and the box was an allspice bread.


And the most surprising? After five courses, I wasn't stuffed because I tasted what I wanted and stopped when I was full.

-Posted by Kathryn

No comments: