Sunday, January 1, 2012

Move More, Eat Less: Month 2

Well, I am at +2, which means I lost a pound from Dec. 1. While it's not great, with the holidays I'm pretty happy about it. I had two goals: exercise 15 days in the month of December and eat only two handfuls of chips when at a Mexican restaurant.

I exercised 16 days...sometimes walking 4 miles in my daily exercise routine. And we ate Mexican twice. At both events I walked out of there NOT stuffed. I think I may have eaten 3-4 handfuls of chips (darn you salty, crunchy goodness), but not 3/4 of a bowl.

My reward was going to get a massage. But since then, I have changed my mind and I'm going to buy some new makeup.

Month 2:

1. Exercise 17 days in January
2. Eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day (a combination)
3. Refrain from eating junk food at the basketball games

My reward: a massage or a new book.

No comments: