Friday, December 20, 2013

2014-A Look Ahead

I am done buying gifts and they are all wrapped. L and Jeff are on vacation.  My last day is today before I take a week off.  The house is picked up and cleaned.  So now, I must keep my mind rolling-right?

My 2013 word was Simplify.  It took almost all year, but I did accomplish some of this.  We sold our two businesses.  It was too much for us to handle with our full time jobs and L.  I did a massive cleanout of the playroom/guest room and now it's a guest room with some of L's toys.  I did better about asking for help and saying no when I didn't have time to do something.

My 2014 word is Organize.

  I feel like I waste a lot of time and don't know where time goes.  I want to have down time and want to be able to relax, but sometimes when I waste time looking at internet sites or Facebook, I don't get to do the things I really enjoy, like reading. And let's face it-I'm a busy lady.  I need to keep my agenda book out all the time so I don't miss things and can plan better.

My other goals:

*attend church three times a month.
  (I was a total slacker on this in 2013)

*read 50 books in the year

*Run 600 miles

*Bike 600 miles

*Remember birthdays and send out cards

*Review the upcoming month

You may think these goals are too lofty, but honestly they are reasonable if I organize my time.

No comments: