Friday, January 24, 2014

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

The good: I completed my give scheduled workouts. I earned myself new earmuffs.

The bad: my weight is the same at 189.

The ugly: diet is 80% of weight loss and I have to be accountable. My weight didn't change because I was too lazy to count points, ate dessert almost daily and snacked when I shouldn't have.

So.....

My goal for this week is to count WW points ALL WEEK. It's ok if I go over, but I need to be accountable. My reward: buying a book for my Kindle.

Exercise plan this week:

Fridays are always rest days so that's why I don't have them as days.

Sat: run 6-7 miles with Ragan

Sunday: bike 25 minutes and weights for 10 minutes

Monday: bike for 35 minutes.

Tuesday: rest day (WSU home game).

Wednesday: speed work warm up 5 min. 1 min repeats at 9:45 min/mile. Cool down 5 min. Weights for 10 min.

Thursday: Zumba. Or maybe rest-I haven't decided.



-Kat

No comments: