Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April's Mindful Goal (and some other stuff)

So far I've accomplished three monthly goals:

1. Get 10K steps in a day (mid Dec-mid Jan)
2. Log all my calories (mid Jan-mid Feb)
3. Stretch daily (March)

This month, my goal is to write down all my workouts.  I really want a good log book to review what I need to do more, what worked and what didn't work.  I have a great journal to use.  I will show you more about that once I get going this month. 

So.....you probably noticed I only blogged 23 times in March.  I have had it as a goal of mine to blog something for every day.  But you know what?  Some days are kind of boring.  And I'm good with that.  But as part of my mindfulness, I am trying to pare down doing things "just because" so that may mean more or less blog posts.  I'll make sure I post enough so my parents don't think I've died.  :)

Catch ya later!

-Kat

No comments: