Monday, December 5, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 49

This weekend was busy.  Saturday was spent in the car-running errands all day, doing some Christmas shopping.  We had a nice evening at home.

Sunday, I woke up and ran 6 miles with my friends.  It was a little chilly but nice outside. I made cookies and did laundry while Jeff and L put up the outside Christmas lights.

On to the weekly Chase!  Here's a recap:

1. Run every day.Yes!  I finished day 560
2. Stretch and ice, Yes! I stretched every day.  I did miss one day of icing
3. Log my calories ,  Yes!
4. Work on Beck cognitive therapy, Yes! I have reminder cards I review them every day
5. Journal: Yes. 
6. Read: I read 10 pages every day.
7. Get Christmas decorations out: trying, 
8. Make Christmas gift list out: Yes!

This Week's Goals:

1. Run every day: gotta keep my streak going
2. Stretch and ice
3. Log my calories and follow my macros
4. Review Beck cards
5. Journal every day
6. Read 10 pages every day
7. Make sure L has all her nutcracker stuff together.  She has a performance Saturday
8. Finish up Christmas decorations.

No comments: