Sunday, April 9, 2017

Monday Musings (aka what we did this weekend)

So I'm not going to do the weekly chase. I'm kind of bored with it. So we will recap what happened this weekend. 

Friday night: Jeff and I had supper at Abuelo's while L and a friend went to the arcade for an hour. We had sangria. Everyone had fun. Jeff played video games and I fell asleep. 

Saturday: what a productive day! I cleaned house, got a pedicure for the nice weather we are having. And then Jeff and I bought this...

 
2003 Ford Thunderbird. It has been well maintained and we got a great deal on it. 

Sunday: I got up and ran 10 miles with friends. It was hot but we got it done! 
 
The rest of this day was spent finishing chores, cleaning up the scrapbook room, finishing a book and prepping for the week. I feel good about this weekend! 

No comments: