Sunday, November 26, 2017

“Helping” With the Tree

Currently I’m in peak marathon training season so my Saturdays are filled with running and then sitting. It’s hard to do much after running 20 miles. I watch TV because I can’t think much that day either. 

On Friday, I put up the tree. Obviously Christmas cake that day for two furry munchkins. 

 I had to hook the leaves on the tree twice...after I had put it together. 

This morning, I put the lights on the tree. I have no idea what the girls were doing but as soon as I started touching “their tree” they were downstairs! There was a lot of “helping”. 



Once I got the ornaments up, there was playing 





And then some WWF...

Needless to say, there are no Radkos or breakables on the tree this year. But I have two super happy girls and that’s all that matters. 

No comments: