Friday, July 3, 2020

Fitness Friday 7/3/2020

Half of the year is gone! It feels like forever until I think of this. Here’s my week of workouts:

Saturday: it was a 4.5 mile run. 8x 400m run. Nice to sleep a little and run a little. 


Sunday: PILATES! I am getting stronger again. I love this one hour class.  

Monday: 3.5 mile run. It was humid and hot. 


Tuesday: I was supposed to run yo yo fartleks but I hit the wrong workout and ended up doing intervals 🤦🏼‍♀️  I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t go further. 


Wednesday: I did Opti fit. It was good to lift but I wasn’t comfortable in a group class. But it gave me courage to lift solo. 

Thursday: sleep in day. 

Friday: I got my long run out of the way. 9 miles. It was hot then breezy. I didn’t fuel right. But I got it done! 




That’s my week! 

No comments: