Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Night Fun

Tonight, I reminisced my high school life by going to a Wichita South football game. They played Dodge City. So you get the picture, our school:new coach, previous years lost lots of games, their school #4 in the state. But South played better as the game went on. When we left (8 min in the 4th) D.C. was up 47 to 13. It was hilarious to hear the kids say "Hi, Mr. Welch". L had fun climbing up and down the stairs and throwing pistachio shells. The night was beautiful and the crowd was tame.

****

I am always looking for new ways to challenge myself. I was thinking about my blog and how I go too many days without blogging. But then I realized that I've blogged 15 times this month, which isn't horrible. So my goal for Sept. is 22 blogs with 1/2 of them with pics.

****
Speaking of challenges, I am done with 4 weeks of my 10 week workout challenge. This week I was stupid, I did it in four days. Sunday: 45 walking, Monday: weights in the am, 60 min walking in the pm, Tues: walked 30 min, Thurs: weights. Too much exercise in too few days.

****
At book club Thursday, we played a game called Highs and Lows. Tell your high and low of the day. This made for some interesting conversation. I'll definitely be included some of this in future blogs.

Have a safe Labor Day weekend!

No comments: