Monday, August 6, 2007

Got me a Card Reader!


Ok, I have said many times, I'm not a tech junky. But I do get tired of not having pictures regularly and then I don't feel like blogging. So last week, my good book club friends said, "link and upload!" Unfortunately, I am really disorganized at home and threw away the cord for the camera. But Comp USA was kind enough to suggest a card reader. And it works!!! And it's easy for me to use. So expect a lot more blogging and pictures to go along with it.

We just got back from LA late last night (11:30pm). I am trying to put the house together and do laundry. I'm sharing this sweet picture of L and daddy, but you'll have to wait for more pictures later.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad you posted this photo. I almost forgot what Jeff looked like. Sniff! :)