Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rockin' Concerts

Last night we went to the Coliseum to see TSO, aka Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It is the fifth time I've seen them and the sixth for Jeff. And as usually each year gets better and better. They had quite a few pyros and of course all sorts of lights. The music is outstanding. The concert was 2 1/2 hours and it went by way too fast. We were in row 10 and our seats were perfect. What a wonderful evening.

Tonight, I'm heading out with T and Jeff to see my next favorite band, Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Zombie. I LOVE OZZY!! I know, you're all surprised. But Ozzy is an excellent performer and that's what I love about him. I'm really hoping Zombie brings all his toys to his show. I'll give you a report tomorrow. Pray that the weather stays quiet. It's not too slick right now and I want it to stay that way.

No comments: