Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday post

The weather held off as I had asked and the concert last night was awesome!!! Zombie brought several toys, including a robot and a monster that were like 8 feet tall. Ozzy was good. It seems like since he quit the drugs and alcohol though, he's got a pot belly. Guess you can't have everything!!! He did a great job. Our seats would have been perfect if there weren't speakers in the way. But we could still see pretty well.

****

As many of you know, L dislikes milk at my house. She drinks it at the sitter's and everywhere we go when I tell her there's no apple juice. But if I try that at home, she throws a fit. It's been a really long story....so I'm open to suggestions. Linda told me last week to try soy milk. I thought, "eww, I hate soy milk, how would L like it?" But she persisted, L will like it. So I bought a half gallon of very vanilla soy milk and you know what?...we both like it!! It is actually yummy. And today L drank a glass without fuss!!! One for mommy!

****

Today was icky outside. Sometime after we went to bed, it snowed some. Not much on the ground and more like ice. And it was really, really cold. So we stayed inside all day and I worked on scrapbook projects. I completed three gifts today. I love them all and I had tons of fun making them, but at the end, my brain was ready for a rest. Luckily, I had put together taco soup in the crockpot so supper was easy with apple slices. I love my crockpot!

1 comment:

Amy D. said...

I've never had any trouble getting kyle to drink milk. Milk and water were pretty much all he knew, with the occasional watered-down juice, until he was about 2. HOWEVER, never in a million years can I imagine being able to complete ANY craft project during a day inside with Kyle, yet alone three scrapbook projects. Impressive.