Sunday, April 26, 2009

Soon...

Life is flying by. I promise to have some new posts up soon. It's hard...Twitter makes life current and I have to remember my fellow blog followers.

Today it is pouring. The garage has seen water twice today. Geez! I like rain, but it's a little excessive. Hopefully it will clear off a little tomorrow. I am thankful that the weather has warmed up some. I like 70's weather...tshirts and crop pants (sorry, I feel too old for shorts).

This week we have been finalizing having tile and carpet put in. The target date for putting the house on the market is May 26. We need to clean up the backyard and get the house picked up. I am ready for it to be done.

I finished 'The Red Tent' today. What a profound book. It's hard to put into words, but I am amazed how the old world was. All the stories these women tell is amazing. I'd read it again.

I had a wonderful Saturday morning. I got up at 8, headed down to Starbuck's to eat oatmeal and sip on a peppermint mocha and read a little. Then I headed up to Tips and Toes and got a pedicure. Ahhhh....I love them!! My feet feel great. The callouses are gone and my toes are a beautiful red.

So much down, so much to do. Will try to get caught up this week.

No comments: