Thursday, June 25, 2009

Right Now.


Outside my window...I am seeing my beautiful blue pool and comfy chairs.


I am thinking...I wish someone would buy our house.


I am thankful for...the ability to be selling our home, good health and a great husband & daughter.


From the kitchen...turkey and avocado sandwiches, chips and salsa and pineapple chunks.


I am wearing...my red floral sundress.


I am creating...I can't tell you the last time I scrapbooked. I hope to work on Hawaii pictures.


I am going...to stretch before bed and lift weights.


I am reading...The Secret.


I am hoping...that we'll get to buy a new home soon.


I am hearing...L chomp on Doritos and The Great Muppet Caper is on the TV.


Around the house...the animals wait patiently for L to drop some food.


One of my favorite things...is to watch childhood movies. I love the Muppets.


A few plans for the weekend...sleep in, run, and swim in the pool.


A picture to share...

No comments: