Thursday, July 23, 2009

I know...

...that I suck at blogging. I know...you all want to see pictures of the new house. And I have some but I haven't had the energy to blog at the end of the day. But here's my brief update.

Our houses have both been appraised and are in final underwriting awaiting final approval. Hopefully we'll have them stamped for approval tomorrow.

Jeff and I went to KC last week for a couple days to see Chris Isaak. What a great concert. He was wonderful. We had fun checking out furniture stores and visiting with friends.

My mom and dad were in town last week. What a great time that was! We had a good visit, played with L a ton and got some shopping in. I was so happy they could see our new house while they were here. L showed them their "bedroom" and the bathroom she could share with them (although, she has said numerous times that it's not fair she'll have to share a bathroom with someone :))

So more news soon...

Kat

No comments: