Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our New House

I know...you have all been patiently waiting for me to blog about our new house.  If all goes well, it will officially be ours in 64 hours (yes, I AM counting down).  I LOVE the house. We have nicknamed it the "Steeple" house because of the way the living beams look.  There are huge vaulted ceilings with a ceiling fan with a remote!  Don't you love the way the fireplace looks?!?  This room is going to be our game room...where the pool table will go.  There's a little wet bar in the corner.
The house has two floors and a finished basement.  Here's a view of the family room which is in the basement.  There are no windows so it will be excellent for movie watching.
A view from the staircase looking at the front door. 
A view from the bottom.  I L.O.V.E. the staircase.  It's all wood.  See the hexagon shape in the background?  It overlooks the living room.  Yep, awesome.  
Ahh...the kitchen.  My beautiful, beautiful kitchen.  With its stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.  And a beautiful counter and desk that you can't see.  I drooled over this one spot for at least 15 minutes before moving on.  LOVE iT!
So there's a glimpse of the house.  I'll blog more later.  Off to pack....

2 comments:

Jaime said...

It's gorgeous! Can't wait to have book club in it.

Janette said...

LOVE the new house! Can't wait to see more pictures! Congrats again! :)