Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog of the Week (and hopefully not month)

Whew. The month has flown by!! So what have we been up to? Unpacking, unpacking, unpacking. Too many boxes at our friend's house and the storage shed. Geez! On the upside most everything I still wanted so that was good. Gotta get it all done by Saturday. We're having a Halloween party and I don't want our guests to see a messy house.

Let's see...I also did something new! I hosted a Tupperware party. Yep, tupperware is still around. And surprisingly I had a great time. It helps when you get a bunch of free stuff too.

Jeff put a classy shed together in the backyard (pictures are coming). This way our bikes won't get wet and the mower fits nicely inside.

I just got back from Louisville, KY. I was at our annual Child Neurology conference. The meetings were really good. Some years it's all scientific and I am BORED, but this year was clinically based so it was interesting. There was a guy from the CDC there to discuss recommending H1N1 vaccine for all of our patients. It was very cold there, so I didn't venture outside.

L is a hoot. She was so happy on Wednesday that she was getting daddy all to herself for three days, but on Thursday things turned around and she missed me terribly! She was all lovey last night, but up to her goofy self today. She loves preschool, but cherishes Saturday and Sunday (when she doesn't have to go to school). She's ready for Halloween....me too.

Okay....that's my weekly post. My goal is to do this once a week and hopefully more.

No comments: