Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week in Review

This week:
*we went to the pumpkin patch with L's class. Cooold but fun. She had fun playing with the other kids. She didn't care much about the pumpkin (we'd been out in the cold too long).

*We hosted our first party in the new house. That night was so much fun!

*We ate out at my favorite restaurant, Mediterranean Grill. Love their fattoush and hummus! We also shopped at the mall. I decided to splurge and buy foundation when I was at Dillard's. Holy cow!!! I will never go back to drugstore foundation again. It is worth every penny. Bought new Sketcher's. Love them!! Black casual shoes.

*Went to TWO Target's to find the perfect pair of shoes for L's Halloween costume. She also got a pair of snow boots. She was a happy girl.

*Made trick or treat bags for L's class and made Halloween pretzels for the teachers. L had fun helping me decorate them.




I think that sums it up! This weekend will be busy. I'm dressing up for Halloween, L's got a Halloween party at school, trick or treating on Sat. Geez!! I need to schedule some time in to scrapbook, blog and exercise (yes, in that order).


No comments: