Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!

Ahhh....we are finally here. L is a kindergartener. She was so excited when she got up this morning. She was up and dressed by 7:20 and had breakfast by 8:00. And the bus doesn't come until 8:30. So....we sat outside for awhile. Good thing it was nice.
L on her bus. The driver seems very nice. She rides a little bus, complete with seat belts.
Here she is running from the bus into school. She looks so little compared to the older kids.
And then we get to the room. All the fun is gone. She is very sad and cried when it was time for me to leave. But I think she did okay after a few minutes. She came home very excited and told me how much fun school was. (her teacher is the man in the green shirt).

3 comments:

Bets said...

A male kindergarten teacher?!?!
That is a rare thing ... I bet she has a fabulous year!

chitknit said...

God, look at the kids running into school in that photo. It's so sad to me that by the time they get to middle/high school, that attitude is gone.

I hope she LOVES her new school. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kathryn said...

They were running into school!