Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Lost Tooth!

The culprit: Apples
One bite of apple brought a surprised and scared look on L's face as she realized her tooth fell out. She spit it out on the table. Her heart was beating so fast, but when she realized there wasn't too much blood, she was okay.
The tooth....
Then she was soooo excited! She kept saying, "I can't believe I lost my tooth! I am so big now!". And then the tooth fairy came during the night and left her TEN dollars (geez, TF, you are an overachiever). L was even more excited. She bought a Barbie with her money and smiled for hours so we could see her window!
She lost her tooth the night we got back from Pittsburgh so her great grandparents got to witness this monumental event. The funny part? I lost my first tooth when I was five eating an apple. I cried too.

No comments: