Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All Better Now

On the 13th day, she finally felt good...all day. Thank goodness!! I had the worst virus ever. My throat was swollen, I had a mouth full of cankersores and blisters and I was soooo tired. Everything was monumental. I missed two and a half days of work, Jeff's graduation from Fort Hays State and a friend's daughter's dance recital. But I woke up this morning feeling GREAT!!! I was hungry and energetic all day. In fact, the day flew by.

My sick buddy (see below) hasn't been as excited that I'm getting better. I mean, she's happy I feel good, but when I was sick we spent A LOT of time together. Sleeping in bed, watching TV. Now she's hiding under the chair as I type just to be near me. It's a little sad (and pathetic). But she'll be okay, as long as she's fed.

No comments: