Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Book Reports...

Okay, so I am WAY behind on book reports. And I'm not sure if I like doing them. So I'll give you a quick catch up to what I've read in the past few months.

1. When Did I Get Like This?. Only the first 20 pages were good. The rest was crappy.

2. Friendship Bread: A long book, but well worth it. It takes Amish Friendship bread to a new level.

3. Peony in Love: weird, creepy book. Still not sure I'd recommend it.

4. A Place of Yes: If you like Bethanny Frankel...READ THIS BOOK!!! It's awesome. If you don't know much about her..READ THE BOOK ANYWAY. She is one smart lady.

5. Bossypants: Hmm...okay. I'm not a huge Tina Fey fan.

6. Mockingjay: the final in the Hunger Games series. Loved this book. Loved the series. Run out and read them.

That made my life easier. :)

3 comments:

Bets said...

Do you wanna swap "Place of Yes" for my Jennifer Wiener short stories? If it isn't a library book, bring it with you. I L-O-V-E Bethenny :)

Kathryn said...

I would, but it's on my Nook.

Bets said...

Maybe you could just give me your Nook for the rest of the summer :)