Saturday, September 3, 2011

Book Report: September Edition

Since my last book report blog, I've read 6 books. Impressive, I say. So here's a quick review (hopefully it's not boring).

1. Dewey the Library Cat: great book. The history of the town was a little boring (I am not a history buff). Dewey was a great cat.

2. The Foremost Good Fortune: yawn. It's about a woman whose family moves to China for two years. She whines a lot, gets cancer, whines some more. I'd definitely pass.

3. Sisterhood-Everlasting: if you've read the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, head over to the bookstore to pick up this gem. I LOVED it!!!

4. Belong to Me: another book that took forever to get to its point. And it's so good, I don't really remember much about it.

5. Run Your Butt Off: this book is written by Runners World. It was really good. It talked about nutrition, building up speed, the importance of running regularly to get better, etc. Great book.

6. Mennonite in the Little Black Dress: written by a woman whose husband leaves her for another man, she travels back home. It's interesting to understand the Mennonite culture. Her mom is hilarious. It was a quick read.

Until next time...I'll keep reading.

No comments: