Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Changes for L

When I went to school (as best as I can remember), everything seemed to stay the same.  L is in first grade and she has and will experience some big changes.  First, the old building she attended in kindergarten and two months in 1st grade was torn down and they got a brand new building.  Now, the school board has decided to move everyone at her school to north east Wichita so she'll start in another brand new school this coming fall.  Yesterday, they announced our principal is leaving for another school.  I am so sad about this...I love the current principal.  She runs a tight ship, which I am all for.  I hear L's new principal is also very good which I'm glad.  And at the same time, my job isn't to reflect my concerns to L but to reassure her that it will be all right.

No comments: