Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reading

I thought I'd post while waiting on my video to upload.  I love to read.  I love to escape in a book, to have quiet time, to learn something new.  I love posting what I've read and counting how many books I've read this year.  But the Bookshelf on my blog often makes me laugh. 
Currently reading: 'Run With Me'.  That's true.  I'm over halfway through with this book.  But next up is 'Lost Symbol' and want to read 'Proverbs 31 Wife'.   Let's see: that might have happened if I hadn't gone to the library yesterday and seen four new books I wanted to read and picked up (hey they are free!).  Next on the list is 'Iron Heart' and 'Christmas Wedding' and 'Inventions of Hugo' and 'Wonder Struck'.  I predict the Lost Symbol won't get read for a couple months.  And I just checked my Nook.  I have 76 books on my e wish list.  Hmmm....guess I need to get busy!

1 comment:

Bets said...

Hugo is such a fast read ... you could probably get through it in a couple nights! I've just finished a 650+ page girlie book (my kind of reading). Up next is more girlie chick lit, Perfect on Paper. :)