Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Living in the Moment

Uh oh.  I'm behind in my posting.  I try to do a post every day, but sometimes I forget to take photos because I'm caught up in the moment.

On Sunday, we watched Kam and Kar which was fun.  While the little one was napping, L, Kam and I played ball in the coul-de-sac. I forget how much fun it is to play ball.  We drew bases and there were ghost runners so you could go back and hit.  I was reminded of when my dad and I played ball in our front yard.  He made bases out of wood and I would hit and run for hours (well, it seemed like that to me). 

Monday-ball again.  L had an initial slump, but then recovered nicely and threw a girl out and hit into the outfield!!!

Tuesday-slow news day.  It's one of the few nights we have nothing going on so we grilled and binged watched 'Glee'. 

No comments: