Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 22

Sorry about the absence from the blog.  I'm been busy and needed a break from the blog.  To recap, we went camping and L had dance recital stuff all last week. More on those in separate posts!

On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 379!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: Yes!! Every single day. 

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:No

5. Log my calories daily: 70% of the time

6. Finish a book:No

 7. Pack for camping: Yes.  I didn't forget anything and had a great time!

 8. Journal every day: 50%. 


Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.  I have really been bad about not reading.
Stay off social media.
Tackle one project every day I don't want to do.

No comments: