Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fitness Friday: 11/11:16

This week has been eventful! The weather has been all over the place, it's light out when I run in the morning. I got in some good runs. Let's recap:

Friday: one mile (it's my "rest" day) 

Saturday: I headed out by myself for a longer run. I got a later start so I ran 4.25 miles. I ran through Great Plains Nature Center and saw ducks and deer!


 Sunday: still nice outside for a run. 

Monday: back to bootcamp and a mile 


 Tuesday: I ran with my old running group before I voted. I love these ladies! 

Wednesday: the election is over. I didn't stay up to watch it because I needed to go To bootcamp at 5. I dropped Jeff and L off at school and ran my mile in the light!
Thursday: it was a brisk morning for a run! Got my mile in!!


 
 
 
 
 

No comments: