Monday, November 28, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 48

Okay folks. I know I've been MIA. Life gets busy, my remote blogger is fussy and so I put blogging to the side. I found a new blog app to use and I think it will work so I'm going to try and be more consistent.

Thanksgiving was busy. We went to see my grandparents. Grandpa is in rehab and doing pretty well 
 Then we headed to Burlington to see Jeff's parents. His dad is in rehab too. It was a long day. 

Friday, L and I got up early and went to the mall for Black Friday shopping. We had a good time and got each other gifts to give each other. 
 I spent Friday and Saturday cleaning, doing laundry and reading. Sunday was prep day. And it's back to work. Three weeks until Jeff and L are off again!

So here are my goals for this week:

1. Run every day. I'm on day 554 
2. Stretch and ice
3. Log my calories 
4. Work on Beck cognitive therapy 
5. Journal 
6. Read
7. Get Christmas decorations out
8. Make Christmas gift list out 

No comments: