Monday, January 8, 2018

(Backup) Dallas Marathon: 12/10/17

Here’s my recap of the Dallas marathon! This was my fourth marathon. The weather started off chilly but nice and sunny! 

Vanessa was my Sherpa. She rode her bike during various points and rode besides me for the last 10 miles. 

The start line:

This wasn’t my fastest time, but my favorite. The course was so nice. Pretty flat, support was fantastic. Mentally I was the most prepared. I never once felt like I would melt down. 

The Highlands Park neighborhood was GORGEOUS!!

A real piano player! 

We ran around the White Rock Lake. Very pretty and lots of people out since it was so nice. 

Below: here I am at the finish. My last two miles were my fastest. I decided the pain was going to be there so I was definitely going to finish hard! 

The metal was so cool! 

This race is definitely on my list again!

No comments: