Tuesday, January 2, 2018

First Post of 2018

I had a glitch yesterday and didn't update the blog or my background, but now I'm current!!  Just to give you a heads up-I deleted the books I've read and bookshelf.  I am still reading all the time, but I typically post from my phone and it's a challenge to get my books updated.  BUT-I'm on Goodreads if you really want to know what I'm reading, what I've read and want to read.  It's under my name.

So this year, I have chosen 'execute' as my word. Why?  Well-last year was Plan and I did a fairly good job at this.  I had some ebbs in my flow, but functioned fairly well.  Unfortunately, my anxiety sometimes gets in the way and I don't execute what I have planned.  This pertains to cooking, organizing, and keeping my sh*t together.  So I decided I needed to work on this.

New Year's Eve was fun.  Jeff and I went to our friends, the Konda's and ate WAY too much food and watched movies until the ball dropped.  L went to a lock in at the skating rink.  On NYD, Jeff and I went to see the new Star Wars movie.  It was good-a little predictable but fun.  We also spent the evening with the Holman's as they were on their way back to Fort Worth. 

No comments: