Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 Word of the Year and Goals

Ahh...it's January again.  A time to say "let's set some new goals up and see how it goes". This year my word of the year is CHANGE. 

Why you ask?  Well, I truly enjoy sitting in my comfort zone.  I love my job that I've been at for 20 years, love coming home to my family and cooking and reading all evening.  But I also know in order to grow as a human, I need to make changes.  I want to recertify for my physician assistant certificate.  I want to run faster and run longer.  One of my goals is to run a 50K this year.  So I need to work on change. 

My other goals include:
1. Blogging more here and spending time documenting on Instagram. I want to spend less time wasting my time on Facebook.  While it's good for news, I spent A LOT of time screwing around looking at everyone's picture perfect lives.

2. Grow my makeup business.  I want to make this more than just get free makeup.  I want to help others grow their businesses also!

3. Spend more quality time with L and Jeff.  One way to do this is to having a family game night at least a few times a month. 

4. Recertify.  That's going to take some serious studying.

5. Run faster and longer...and adjust my nutrition habits to work on fueling my body better. 


That's it for today!


No comments: