Wednesday, January 1, 2020

What’s Up with Us!

Since today is Wednesday-I get to talk about my family! 

Lauryn: 


She started HIGH SCHOOL!!! I can’t believe we have a freshman in the house. She had a successful first semester. I think she enjoys not having as many rules as middle school. She played volleyball this fall, learned how to drive and got her learners permit and is going to play softball this spring. 

Jeff:


He started his 13th year at South HS. No, they don’t go to the same school but that’s okay. These two share lots of stories about HS. He also teaches at Butler CC part time and stays so busy! 

Kathryn:

I ran A LOT! 1100 miles for 2019. I’m grateful for my body that moves any time I ask of it. I ended my running streak in June. More on that later. I’m still working in pediatric neurology (21 years strong!) and
still enjoy it immensely! 

Lucy:


My sweet girl. She has found her voice (to our dismay) and barks too much! And she has learned how to pop the gate open and sneek upstairs. She’s still the most easy going pet we have. 

Oreo: 


Oh Oreo. He’s still trying to understand why he can’t be the alpha (Scully holds that title). He loves carrots, laps and belly rubs. 

The girls (aka AJ and Scully):


They are sisters from different parents and love each other unless they are too close and then it’s “back off” time. Curious little girls! 

No comments: