Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I did it!!

That's L's favorite saying (she loves Dora!) and she loves her new bed. Every time she walks in her room she screams, "it's my bed!!"

Well, I did almost everything I had planned this weekend. The house is cleaned (although I broke the belt on the vacuum),the clothes ironed. I called and webcamed with my parents. L and I went for a 2 mile walk and also went to the park. I scrapbooked the snow pages AND made a card (I know, overachiever). I didn't get the fish pond cleaned out, but I did get L's closet cleaned out so now I can actually open it. YEA!!!

Wichita State Shockers are in the news!! The baseball team won the regional division of the tourney. We watched Sat. night and Monday night games. Last night was unbelieveable!! There were over 7000 people there and the place was loud. My ears were ringing after it was over. The Shockers will host the super regional this weekend. We'll try to watch one of the games.

No comments: