Monday, June 18, 2007

Quick weekend news...

Hello all.


Jeff's parents were in town this weekend. Nancy and I had a great time clothes shopping (I absolutely love Steve and Barry's). We had a wonderful dinner at Stroud's. Stroud's is one of my favorite places to eat that we never go to. I don't know why, but I hardly ever think about eating there.

We played softball Sunday and we were doing pretty well...until the blasted storm rolled in. It poured for five minutes, completely soaked the fields and we lost the game because they called it from the weather. That sucked!!!!

Oh well, we had a good time the rest of the day. We had steak and potatoes for Jeff (Father's day special), and we went on an hour long bike ride.

On a sad note, Jill's grandma has been ill. Keep her in your thoughts and hopefully grandma will get better.

Only 11 more days until my parents are in town. YIPPEEE!!!!!!

No comments: