Friday, June 29, 2007

Rain, rain go away....

Okay, I appreciate the rain, but geez...now it's just plain annoying. It's icky outside. We didn't even go out for dinner. The pool is a mess. It overflowed and now the patio has extra water on it. And it won't stop!!!! Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

My mom and dad arrived safely this morning. We had a quick lunch at Margarita's. Very yummy. They shopped around this afternoon and then we hung out at home watching the L show. LOL. That girl loves to show off for everyone. She's such a cutie pie!!!

Tomorrow we are shopping at Michael's for streamers for L's wagon for the July 4th parade. We also need to get some fireworks this weekend. I hope L isn't too scared of them.

I'm off to read more on "The Amateur Marriage". This book is really good and a quick read. Which is good since I need to finish it soon and start on my book club book.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments: