Monday, September 10, 2007

Delicious!!

I love my crockpot. The pot rocks! (okay, that didn't come out like I meant). I love the fact that you can put all your ingredients in one pot, turn it on and when I get home, dinner is done!!!

Tonight, I made mix it and run chicken. It was so good that I'm sharing the recipe with you. I couldn't believe how moist the chicken was. What a perfect comfort meal for the first crisp day in September.

Mix it and Run Chicken

2 (15 oz) cans green beans
2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2tsp salt
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Drain green bean juice into a medium bowl. Add soup to green bean juice and mix well. In the crockpot, add the green beans. Add a little salt. Then add the chicken. Add a little salt. Then pour the juice/soup mixture over the chicken. Cook on low for 8-10 hours (mine was there 11 hours....perfect). Serve with warm bread and enjoy!

No comments: