Thursday, September 13, 2007

My new sewing machine!


I am SO EXCITED!!! A couple weeks ago my mom and I were talking. She (again) reminds me that I need a sewing machine. She did some research and found a Jenome for me to check out. So I did. And it was really cool. When I told her how much I liked it, she gave it to me as a birthday/Christmas gift. Mom...YOU ROCK!!!! I played with the machine this weekend and it is so cool. The stitches are beautiful. I might take up quilting now!! (yea, like I need another hobby). Well, I'm off to try it on my scrapbook layout. Thanks again mom! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! A sewing machine! Will you be having a "hobby" party in addition to the "kitchen gadget" party?

Scrapbooking
Quilting
Jewelry making
(had to get that one in for Jeff! :) )

Kathryn said...

You forgot reading, cross-stitch and card making.

Lori said...

What a great machine! I'd love to get a new one eventually, but I'm really in love with my post-WWII-era Singer.