Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Three Mascots

I really wish I had the picture but I couldn't find it on Intrust Bank's website. But the story is too good not to share.

This weekend, L and I were in the car and she screamed, "It's WU, it's WU!!!". Now I know she's talking about WU Shock. But I couldn't see the board. We turned the corner and she screams again, "It's WU AND WILLIE!!"

So if you live in town, you know this board. I asked L, who's the other guy in the picture? She pauses and says "um...that's the bird"


So folks, the state mascots, Wu, Willie and that bird.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Be sure to share that cute story with Terry Brown!

Chris said...

That story is adorable!

Amy D. said...

Kyle LOVES that billboard. One day after driving past it, he demanded for the next 15 minutes to see it again. Unforuntately, his grandpa and grandma DeVault are huge KU fans. So he knows the Jayhawk. In fact, when Kyle wears K-State garb, they make sure to try to brainwash him against it. Infuriating!