Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grey's (semi spoiler)

Okay, I know 3 posts in one day is probably too much. But I HAVE to quote this scene of Dr. Bailey talking to all the nurses in the lobby (they were on boycott because Dr. Sloan sleeps with all of them).

Dr. Bailey, "here are my thoughts on Dr. Sloan. This man is...a whore. Has always been a whore. Will probably always be a whore. But that's not a secret. He's not keeping it hidden. You all knew who he was before you got involved with him. Now you want to be all 'woe is me, he's not calling me back, he's dating other women'. He's NASTY. But he's a doctor here. And a pretty good one at that."

Here comes the best part...." so let us all close OUR knees and get back to OUR jobs so he can get back to his job and help the people that really need him".

I love Bailey. I wish I could give such "suck it up" speeches.

That's all for tonight. I think. No, I promise.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I also loved that scene. I think I laughed out loud.

Kathryn said...

me too. and loudly enough that L yelled from her room, "mom, go to bed!" oops.