Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Living instead of Blogging

You all know, I'm the first to complain when my fellow bloggers aren't blogging. But I'm to blame lately because I've been busy playing instead of blogging. Yesterday, Jeff had a meeting at school. L and I went to the neighborhood park for 45 minutes, then came home to fix dinner. L wanted to play on her swing set, which we did for another 30 minutes. I was worn out by the end of the day. Even the girl needs a thirst quencher at her new table (b-day present).

So far for the spring, we've walked to the library and park numerous times. I love our local library. It has a wonderful kids section. This time I picked up several David Shannon books (i.e.No David). We're having a great time. Based on Lori B's recommendation, I also got "Waiting". It looks good...but that's another post (all my exciting summer read books).

No comments: