Saturday, May 3, 2008

Grey's

In my last post I said how much Grey's is my guilty pleasure. I forgot how much I love this show. And I'm not sure why.

So Addison came back for a guest spot. I didn't like her before because she tried to get in the way of Derek and Meredith, but Thursday night's episode was great. She is a strong character and I hope she comes back again. Some suprises on the show, like Hahn may be a lesbian (interesting twist). But my favorite scene was this. The show's about to end and Derek gets on the elevator and Meredith is already there. His new girlfriend joins them, then Addison. The doors close and they drop to another floor. The doors open and there stands Mc Steamy and the look and laugh on his face was priceless. Then he comments to Derek (McDreamy), "bet you'd wish you'd taken the stairs". It's times like this that makes me forget all the other annoying crap the writers stick in there.

Only a few more weeks til it's over until fall. Hope it gets better, not hokier.

1 comment:

chitknit said...

I finally could read this post tonight since I didn't get to watch it on Thursday (stupid severe weather coverage). I'd agree - it was a good one this week - back to the good old days. I didn't think I'd get back into it after such a long break, but maybe I will if it keeps up like this one.