Saturday, February 7, 2009

Live from Cropaganza

So it is Saturday night, 11:48 pm and Jill, Linda and I are still scrapping.  I have completed 78 pages so far.  I am very happy with that fact.  I think it's because I was here earlier on Friday and no massage today (although I would have sacrificed a few pages to get one...my back hurts!).  I feel like I've made a dent in the thousands of pictures I have.

So we'll probably stay up for awhile, then I'll read some 'Twilight' before bed (I love Edward).  We get to scrap until 4 pm tomorrow, then I head home to spend some time with the fam.  

It's been a great weekend so far.  I'm sure there's more to come!

1 comment:

Bets said...

I hope you chickies are taking some pictures of all the Cropping Craziness! I was checking out last years' posts about CAG so I could remember what was going on with you girls! :)