Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Fun

Today has been a great day. I started off by waking up a little too early, but after a good homemade cup of Starbucks coffee, I was pumped. L had Avery over for a playdate. The girls had a lot of fun, made a HUGE mess and it took forever for them to clean it up. But L didn't cry at all and didn't throw a fit this morning, and I think that's a huge accomplishment for her.

After a quick sandwich for lunch, we headed to Koch Arena for the Shockers game. They played Cleveland State in the ESPN Brackbusters game. Cleveland St. wasn't happy about playing us...we weren't worthy. Interestingly enough, we BEAT them by 11. WSU played really well. I think it's great that they keep getting better.

I found some cool items from Etsy today. Watching 90210 and blogging. Then we're off to Knolla's Pizza for supper and the Loving's for game night.

These kind of days I love.

No comments: