Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Here is L opening her Valentine's gift. She received Reese's candy and Madagascar 2 movie. She was very happy. She liked the singing princess card the best.
See the cute kitty box in the picture. I loved the box so much that I was very careful not to rip it so I can store it on a shelf.
My dad has sent me flowers (as well as my mom) for years. This year was no exception. They were beautiful (from Susan's, of course). And they smell so good.


L received her own flowers from Grandpa Ed. A very sweet arrangement with a heart rock at the bottom. She was so happy when I brought them home Friday from work (think squealing).










1 comment:

Bets said...

Love the new background ... and the Susan's flowers (of course)! :)
Happy late Valentine's Day!