Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Houdini

Haley is Houdini the second. This girl can get out of anything. We need to put her in a kennel because we're going to redo the floor and because she recently chewed a hole thru the dryer vent out into the garage. So we spent good money and bought a nice kennel. First time, she probably got out in 5 minutes. Second time, Jeff used zip ties to keep it closed. She ate thru and broke the ties and got out.

So we bought a metal kennel and she chewed thru and broke the metal bars to escape. AHHH!!! I don't know what to do anymore. For now, she got her way and is back in the laundry room while we work on Plan C.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

WOW! That's one sneaky dog you've got there.

Bets said...

Yikes! I thought Minnie was bad. One day when she was a puppy, she figured out how to hop over the baby gates, eat the carpet in my apartment all day and then hop back in the kitchen enclosure before I got home from work.
I'm out of ideas for you! Sorry :)