Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grab a beverage...

...because it's going to be a long post. It's March 1st and I looked at Feb. posts...8 lousy posts. I had the February Funk. I should love February with it's pink and red, but really there's nothing exciting going on that month and I get into a horrible rut. I'll blame part of it on the time sucker...Twitter and Facebook. I can waste hours on those sites. The problem I have is seeing if I want to follow someone or look up friends. Then I look at the clock and an hour has flown by. I have successfully stopped it at work...now I need to go back and limit my computer time at home.

I just finished a book called 'Loving Frank'. It's a historical novel about Frank Lloyd Wright and his mistress, Maymeh. It was a book club nominee and I thought it was really good. The story flowed well and it was so interesting to see how different time was in then versus now.

Here's an update about my 2009 goals:
* weight loss: haven't lost a pound. Been exercising regularly, but I can't stop eating bad food. I am doing better at not overeating, but I really need to work on this issue in March.

*my "me" time: see above. Other than reading three books this month, it sucked.

*write a letter to an old friend: Didn't do, but on my to do list this week.

So keep checking back, because I promise there will be many posts this month!

2 comments:

Bets said...

Hooray! I was missing the posts! I've found that I've posted less, too, since I'm now hooked on 140-character Tweets. How in the world did I post every. single. day. last year?? ;)

Kathryn said...

I think the same thing. I'm really trying to cut down my Tweeting habit :)